Friday, February 11, 2005

Craig's Freaks, Part 2

As promised, more craigslist fun:

[Big Bookstore] slut - m4w

mailto:anon-57073084@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-01-25, 5:03PM EST

Going to the bookstore tonight, seeking to meet up with a naughty cock sucking slut for some wild fun in the store bathroom. I am clean d&d free, conservative looking.I want you on your knees for me.

Which naughty cock-sucking slut? There are so many of us! I'm assuming you don't have a gender preference because you don't specify. We're going to draw straws in the break room to see who gets to service you. Can't wait!


***************

SOMETHING A LITTLE DIFFERENT ON A SNOWY SUNDAY - m4w - 27

Reply to: anon-56778864@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-01-23, 3:36PM EST

I'm currently sitting in [Rival Bookstore] reading some rather suggestive erotica, and all I can think about now is a woman watching me masturbate. I know this is a somewhat common post on here, but reading all of these short stories about voyeurism and exhibitionism have me really turned on. I've never done anything like this before, but I'm hoping that there's a sexy, adventurous, safe wf reading these posts today who sees the same appeal in this type of scenario as I do. I'm well educated, very safe, very clean and very discreet. I'm in decent shape, good looking and have an extremely clean cock. I'm not - NOT IN ANY WAY - looking for a sexual interaction; I simply want the eyes of an open-minded woman watching me. Once I'm done, I'll simply pull my pants up, thank you and leave. This is 100% sincere, so I ask that only potentially interested women respond. I've got a pic to share, and I will want to chat on phone briefly before we meet. Hopefully the right eyes will find this post...

Thank you, kind sir, for only thinking about masturbating in the bookstore.

***************

looking to give head near [Rival Bookstore] - 26

Reply to: anon-56278176@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-01-19, 2:47PM EST

Heading over to [Rival Bookstore] at about 6:15. Looking to meet up with a hot, clean, dd free man for great blow job. I am gl, shaved head, and just looking to get off. Looking between 27-35 only. Your picture will get mine. If interested hit me back!

I've been in the Men's room in our store. It's disgusting. I think this illustrates a fundamental difference between men and women. Men find nothing wrong with tearing off a quick piece in a filthy, urine-crusted bathroom frequented by homeless winos. In fact, I think some men actually find that a plus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home