Saturday, February 12, 2005

Craig's Freaks, Part III

And, finally:

computer geeks... - w4m - 32

Reply to: anon-56307232@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-01-19, 6:05PM EST

I'm interested in trying to set up a specific type of meeting in nyc. I'm not looking for a relationship or a hookup. So if you send me pictures of yourself will details about your stamina I'm deleting your email right away. I've never done this before and would like to exchange a couple emails before we actually agree to anything. I want to feel safe even though this will be a one time public experience. I'm going to wear a skirt with no panties on. Or a thong. Your preference. You are going to be in the computer manuals section of [Big Bookstore]. You'll be sitting on the floor reading a manual. I will stroll over to you and lift up my skirt. You can then lie on the floor and I'll stand over you pretending to look for a manual. I may decide to drop something and will lean in. But no touching will occur. Then we'll part ways. Or maybe I'll find a chair and you'll sit across from me on the floor cross-legged and I'll keep crossing and uncrossing my legs and giving you little peeks. I'm not 100% sure that I can go through with this. I'm very shy but it's a long-time fantasy of mine. FYI, I'm short-ish (5'4") and slightly overweight. If you can't deal with this then don't bother responding.

Whoa. You're going to stand over him with no panties on? That is so...Out There. So WILD. You are one crazy, adventurous, nassssty girl.

***************

[Big Bookstore] IN COSTA MESA - 32

Reply to:
anon-56565234@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-01-21, 12:51PM PST

hey dudes...anyone ever cruising at [Big Bookstore] in Costa Mesa? sometimes there are some completely hot dudes there, but i always get nervous...i'll be there later to pick up a book if anyone is around and wants to "check eachother out." cute surfer dude here...32,5'10",160, fit, sexy and horny...give me a holla...jimmy

Aw. I totally understand where you're comin' from, Dude. I get nervous whenever I'm cruising strangers for sex in public places too. I ask myself if I'm hot enough. I wonder if my penis is big enough to satisfy...Oh, wait. I don't have a penis. And I don't cruise strangers for public sex. Damn. Sorry. I don't know where you're coming from, but hang in there and good luck with that!


***************

I rang you out at borders

Reply to: anon-55046212@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-01-09, 9:20PM CST

I pointed out the drama section for you this afternoon at Borders, then I put your books on hold for you. If I seemed like a goober, it was only because you were so beautiful I had trouble looking at you. Hope you found your credit card. If you're single and interested, let me know. Hope your life is going well no matter what.

See, this is why booksellers don't get enough play. We are too fucking nice. We should be posting ads on Craigslist asking people to blow us in the bathroom, not saying shit like, "you were so beautiful I had trouble looking at you." Barf.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Hey, you haven't posted anything in awhile. Are you ok? I miss reading your blog. You can visit my blog: gerberadaisyduke.blogspot.com

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home