Friday, May 27, 2005

Mea Culpa

Entil-Zha said...
When are you going to update this page?

d00ds and d00dettes, I am so sorry I haven't blogged in forever. I have this pesky new day job, which actually requires me to be in the office from 8:30 to 5:00. I go to bed at, like, 10:30 now, which is just insane!

I'm only working Friday nights and a full closing shift on Saturdays now, so I have way less material, and my crank factor has dropped drastically. I promise that I will try to get back on a regular blogging schedule and update at least once a week.

Thanks for asking. It's nice to know there are folks who actually miss it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Glad to see you are back!!! You are the one who inspires me to blog! Have a great holiday weekend.

9:34 AM  
Blogger MarkFarley said...

You made me want to blog... all the way in London! I check in on you every other day...

I am actually compiling a book about bookselling with my past posts and I would love if you could contribute... xx

12:29 PM  
Blogger (BB & B) said...

People that actually miss it??? How could we NOT! :o) If only you knew exactly how many fellow booksellers youve insprired to have a blog of their own, you could know how much you atre loved and missed when you dont get the chance to leave a new rant!

Good luck with your new job though, ill be checking back...

11:34 AM  
Blogger James said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home